TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This warranty is for domestic use, not transferable and is extended only to, and solely for, the benefit of the original purchaser of the Evolution Fire. Please retain your dated sales receipt as proof of purchase.
During your warranty period, only genuine Evolution Fires spare parts must be used in the servicing and maintenance of your Evolution Fire, these spare parts can be ordered by calling our office on 0151 245 0697. Items considered as consumable such as glass, screens, bulbs, LED boards, ceramic logs, fuses and batteries which are either subject to normal wear and tear or parts that require replacement in connection with normal maintenance are not covered by the warranty. Loss or damage of any remote-control handsets is also excluded from the warranty.
Should you experience problems with your Evolution Fire, any claim must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Evolution Fires warranty does not cover:
1) Damage resulting from installation and usage where the appliance has not been installed or used in accordance with the Evolution Fire installation and operation instructions, or if the installation does not conform to local building, fire and safety regulations.
2) Damage caused by unauthorized modifications, use, or repair.
3) Please inspect all products fully before installation Evolution Fires will not be held liable for product damages once the product has been installed.
4) Damage or defects caused by the product being stored in a damp, unheated environment.
5) Consequential loss (to the extent permitted by the law) relating to other associated products that have not been supplied by Evolution Fires.
6) Consequential loss (to the extent permitted by law) related to decorations, furnishings, or other household assets.
7) Removal and re-installation costs.
8) Accidental damage.
9) The warranty does not cover the frame or woodwork
Repaired or replaced components are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty period.
In the event of a product fault occurring during the warranty period, Evolution Fires will send the appropriate component to rectify the fault, free of charge.
Nothing in the warranty shall make Evolution Fires liable for any or special, incidental or consequential damages, injury to persons or property, or any other consequential loss beyond the consumer’s statutory rights. The liability on these issues is covered by Evolution Fire Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Evolution Fires total liability extends only to the purchase price paid for the goods, except where such a limitation is prohibited by statute. Evolution Fires, in the event of a warranty claim, reserves the right to either replace the goods in question or to refund the purchase price of the goods.
- All installation videos and instruction manuals provided by Evolution Fires act as a guide only.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check there is no risk such as wiring or piping in the location where the fire or media wall will be installed.
- Evolution Fires holds no responsibility for the fitting of the goods.
- We recommend consulting with an electrician to install plug sockets were required to complete your installation. If the socket possition is not avalible below the electric fire then a socket must be installed above the electric fire behind the top section. There is a gap between the fire and side brackets for this purpose, remove the plug and feed the cable from bottom to top and replace the plug or a small notch can be cut out from behind the side bracket to give space for the cable. Images are available on request.
- Evolution Fires holds no responsibility for damaged woodwork once the product has been installed, please inspect all parts thoroughly before installation.
- Evolution Fires will not be held liable for damages to woodwork once the product has been installed.
- TVs must be installed using an extendable bracket.
The Evolution Fires warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to providing a fast, safe, and reliable delivery service for all of our items. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier suited to each item on our website. Deliveries are typically made Monday through Friday.
- All goods must be signed for upon delivery, in the event there is no one present to sign then delivery will be rescheduled.
- It is strongly advised that customers unpack each part before checking.
- Upon delivery customers have 30 minutes to check the goods and report any discrepancies to the delivery team.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the goods on delivery to ensure they are of satisfactory condition.
- By signing for the goods customer is confirming satisfaction with the goods and proof of delivery.
- After a signature is obtained, the customer holds full responsibility for the goods.
- Any damage after the goods are signed for is the responsibility of the customer. Evolution Fires holds no responsibility.
- Please ensure access into your home is adequate for media wall deliverys.
CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS ie TV cut out sizes, soundbar cutouts Items that are not the standard size cannot be returned.