Evolution Fires Media Wall Packages
NO MESS – NO STRESS – PRE-BUILT MEDIA WALL UNITS BUILT IN OUR FACTORY.
Are you finding it hard trying to find 4 different tradesmen, plasters, painters, joiners, and electric fire manufacturers to build your media wall, no problem we have you covered?
Our media wall packages are designed with ease-of-installation in mind without the need for any inconvenience having builders or plasters in your home. Our high-quality pre-built media wall packages including our own 3-Sided Spectrum electric fires can be installed in under 1 hour.
WEBSITE ORDER PROCESS
- Place the order through our website, if your TV is larger than 59 x 34 and requires a bespoke cutout, on checkout in the notes section add your TV’s height and width. There is no additional charge for this service.
- We will design the top section of the media wall around your TV sizes leaving a 1-inch gap all around.
- If you would like a soundbar cut out adding to any of our packages add the height and width of your soundbar to the notes section on checkout.
- We will create and email you three, 3D CAD drawings of your media wall based on your sizes. There is no additional charge for this service.
- Once the drawings have been approved, we will begin the manufacturing process.
- If you have chosen our 2-man room of choice delivery service, we aim to achieve this within 21 days.
If you choose to have a gap built into the top section for a soundbar the height of the total unit will increase by your soundbar’s height plus 1 inch.
We can finish your media wall in over 100 different colours, please contact us for more information.
Package 1 – 6 includes our Spectrum Series 3 Sided Panoramic HD+ 44 electric fire.
Package 7 & 9 includes our Spectrum Series 3 Sided Panoramic HD+ 72 electric fire.
Package 8 includes our Spectrum Series 3 Sided Panoramic HD+ 60 electric fire.
TV and decorative logs are not included.
Using our 25 years of experience within the hearth industry we have designed a range of high-quality pre-built media walls which have been developed in-house by our team of quality craftsmen saving you time and money.
Media Wall Q&A
Q: Can the TV opening sizes be changed?
A: Yes, provide us with your TV’s length and width in inches and we will design the top section of the media wall around these sizes leaving a gap all around.
Q: Can I add a soundbar cutout?
A: Yes, provide us with your soundbars length and height we will design the top section of the media wall around these sizes leaving a gap all around.
Q: How do I access the back of my TV when it is fitted in place?
A: Your TV needs to be fitted onto an extendable TV bracket which allows you to bring the TV forward to access the cables, we have found this brand works very well https://amzn.to/3saK16B
Q: Where can I place my Sky Q box?
A: The Sky Q box can be fitted behind your TV on a wall bracket, Amazon sells wall mounting brackets at a good price. https://amzn.to/35hfn2y
Q: Can the electric fire be plugged into an extension lead.
A: No, the electric fire must be plugged into its own socket.
Q: Is there a cavity behind the bottom section of the floor standing media walls for a socket to be fitted?
A: Yes, the socket should be installed approximately 8 inches from the floor to the bottom of the socket.
Q: How long will it take to receive my media wall?
A: To make your customised media wall and have it delivered will take approximately 3 weeks once the CAD drawing has been approved.
Q: Is there a space to run cables behind the bottom section?
A: Yes, there is a hole next to the side tiles for this purpose.