From ordering your Evolution Fires Media Wall on our website to installing it in your home, the process couldn’t be any easier. Here is a step-by-step guide to ordering and installing your Evolution Fires Media Wall.
Ordering your media wall:
On our website, you will find a range of designs to suit every style and budget. We custom make your pre-built media wall tailored to what you want, so you can be sure to see your vision become a reality.
Simply choose your preferred design, enter your television measurements, and choose whether you want to have your media wall painted or paint ready. If you need anything further, such as extra cut-outs for a sound bar, you can give us a call and we will take care of your order over the phone.
Cad Drawing Example
Once you have made your order online, you can choose a delivery day that is perfect for your own schedule. This is normally within 5-7 working days. If you have chosen bespoke sizes for your television or a sound bar cut-out, we will send you a cad drawing for approval before manufacturing.
Your media wall will arrive in two sections – the base, including the electrical fire and the top section.
- Unpack the base by carefully cutting away the packaging. Remove the box which contains the touch-screen panel. Next, remove all the packaging.
- Inside one square box, you will find your fuel bed logs and crystals, and in the other box you will find your fitting kit.
- Move the base close to the wall and plug in the electric fire. Place the base flush against the wall. Now, we work on the top section. Screwed to the top section, you will find the cleat and two side batons. Remove all pieces – the cleat will show a millimetre measurement which is used for installation. Using the measurements shown on the cleat, measure up from the left side tile and mark the wall. Repeat this process for the right side.
- Use a straight edge to join the two measurements. Find the centre of the fire and using a level, mark a vertical line up to the horizontal line. The cleat will be marked at the centre point. Pair up both marks and fix the cleat to the wall using the supplied fitting kit.
- Lift up the top section and hang it onto the cleat, making sure it is central. Place the side batons against the top section and make marks on the top and bottom. Also, draw a line running down the sides.
- Remove the top section and measure one inch in from the lines. This is where the side batons will be fixed using the supplied wall plugs.
- Run a bead of glue along the top cleat using the instant nails supplied in the fitting kit and fit the top section.
- Pre-drill two holes on each side and countersink. Push firmly back and screw through the sides into the batons using the 70mm screws. Above each side panel on the base, you will find 16 pre-drilled holes on each side. Using the 16mm screws supplied, fix the bottom section to the top.
- Now the media wall is installed, spread the small crystals into the bottom of the fuel bed, then place the log set or large crystals on top. Carefully unpack the panel, removing the four screws which are pre-fitted into the fireplace. Place the panel into the bottom tray and push back until the four tabs line up with the four screw homes and re-fit the screws.
Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy your Evolution Fires Media Wall! We have an installation video here, showing you step-by-step how to install your pre-built media wall. And if you have any further question, our exceptional customer service team are always here to help.
Evolution Fires Media Wall Package 3 Click here to View